The State Government’s Fair Play Vouchers open today Wednesday 20th Jan 2021
Ensure you have a Qgrants account setup and know your details. Limit to one $150 voucher per person/child.
- 20 January 2021: Round 4 applications open.
- 17 March 2021: Round 4 applications close (or earlier if fully allocated).
- 12 May 2021: Vouchers expire and must have been presented to an activity provider.
- 26 May 2021: Vouchers must be redeemed by activity providers.
Your child is eligible if:
- they are a Queensland resident aged from 5 to 17 years (inclusive) at the time of application.
- did not receive a FairPlay voucher this year.
- holds, or whose parent, carer or guardian holds, a valid Department of Human Services Health Care Card or Pensioner Concession Card with the child’s name on it.
- the sport is listed on the Activity Provider Register
there is a registered provider near you.
To apply go to Applying for a FairPlay voucher | Recreation, sport and arts | Queensland Government (www.qld.gov.au)