UPDATE- RR__P1 Coach Steve
***TRAINING TIME & VENUE HAVE CHANGED***
U12 Boys Purple Team #RR__P1
Warrigal Rd SS, Warrigal Rd
- Training starts next week. Week commencing 30th January 2023.
- When attending training, please remember to bring a water bottle and basketball. The basketball is
to ensure that your son can participate in training as there are no spare ones available during the
session. Rockets basketball are available for purchases for $15 each – sizes 5, 6, 7 available.
- Games will begin on Saturday 4th of February 2023.
- Game Times – will be released by SWM Association via the ‘Basketball Connect’ app available on iOS and Android
- Grading Games - The first 4 weeks of the season are Grading Games and will not affect the teams'
ladder position. Grading games allow the club to make adjustments to players and teams where
necessary before the official competition begins.
Please be aware that changes to the team may occur!
- Score Bench Duties - A weekly roster will be compiled for score bench duties. Every team in the
competition must supply a person for the score bench each week. It's a very easy task and someone will always be there to help guide first-timers. It normally works out that each family will have to score bench at least once or twice per season. Someone can be arranged to score bench for you for a fee of $10 per game.
- Coaches – All of our coaches are volunteers. Please introduce yourself to them. Your team may need
an Assistant Coach. If you would like to help coach, please let myself or your coach know!
- Manager – Can you help your Team?? The role of a Team Manager is to make sure the singlets are
ready for the players, the score bench is ready, the players' names are in the iPad, and
support the coach by keeping everyone in the team up to date with any information.
All communication with your team will be done via your team’s WhatsApp Group – please follow invite link
above to join.
If you have any questions, please contact me via U12boys@rocketsbasketball.com.au
Have fun on the courts & enjoy the season!
Sponsored by & Useful links
Online Shop -Uniforms, balls, bags, etc
Welcome Letter -Registration Info
Gameday- Online,iPhone& Android
GeneralEnquires – firstname.lastname@example.org
PaymentEnquires – email@example.com If you have paid your registration ‘in full’ but are still receiving ‘Amount Due’ emails, please allow 2 business days for payments to process before contacting us.
Blue Card Services– All club volunteers must have a QLD Govt Blue Card
Rebel Active Membership- Sign up for a Rebel Active Membership and link it to RuncornRockets next time you’re in store. You’ll get special member offers andour club will receive 5% of your purchases to spend on equipment for everyone to enjoy!
|ROCKETS REPORT||LINK TO BUY TICKETS ON SATURDAY NIGHT||28/03/2023|
|ROCKETS REPORT||ONE MORE WEEK OF TERM 1 TO GO||25/03/2023|
|ROCKETS REPORT||Veo cam for the week of 17/18th March||21/03/2023|
|ROCKETS REPORT||IF YOU ATTENDED THE COACHES COURSE RECENTLY||19/03/2023|
|ROCKETS REPORT||ANOTHER WEEK OF BASKETBALL - ABOUT OUR COACHES||19/03/2023|
|ROCKETS REPORT||Video from last week end||14/03/2023|
|ROCKETS REPORT||Expression of interest in Taiwan tournament||12/03/2023|
|ROCKETS REPORT||Mental Health Workshop||09/03/2023|
|ROCKETS REPORT||Filmed games for last week 4/5th March||05/03/2023|
|ROCKETS REPORT||TOURNMENT IN MAY||02/03/2023|