U16 BOYS PURPLE 2 - Wesley B & George K
*If you have received this email already, please disregard. Due to internal email issues, some members will receive this email twice. Apologies for any confusion.*
Welcome to Season 1 2023 at Runcorn Rockets Basketball Club
Your Team is
U16 Boys Purple Team #RR___P2
5:30pm – 6:30pm
Runcorn State High School Hall
Wesley Blair & George Koulmandas
- Training starts the week of 30th January 2023
- When attending training, please remember to bring a water bottle and basketball. The basketball is to ensure that you can participate in training as there are no spare ones available during the session. You can buy a Rockets basketball for $15 – sizes 5, 6, 7 available.
- Games will begin on Friday/Saturday 3rd and 4th of February 2023.
- Game Times – will be released by SWM Association via the ‘Basketball Connect’ app available on iOS and Android
- Grading Games - The first 4 weeks of the season are Grading Games and will not affect the teams' ladder position. Grading games allow the club to make adjustments to players and teams where necessary before the official competition begins. Please be aware that changes may occur!
- Score Bench Duty - every team must supply a person for the score bench each week (it's a very easy task). Someone will always be there to help guide first-timers and it normally works out that each family will have to do it twice per season. Rockets can organise someone to do it for you and you can pay them, normally around $10 a game. Again, it is only twice a season and your children love it when Mum, Dad and Grandparents are involved.
- Coaches – All of our coaches are volunteers - please introduce yourself to them. Some teams may need an Assistant Coach, so if you would like to help coach, please tell us!
- Manager – we prefer every team to have a Manager. Their role is to make sure the singlets are ready for the players, the score bench is ready, the players' names are in the iPad, and support the coach by keeping everyone in the team up to date with any information.
All communication with your team will be done via your team’s WhatsApp Group – please see invite link above to join.
If you have any questions, please contact me via email@example.com
Sponsored by & Useful links
Online Shop -Uniforms, balls, bags, etc
Welcome Letter -Registration Info
Gameday- Online,iPhone& Android
GeneralEnquires – firstname.lastname@example.org
PaymentEnquires – email@example.com If you have paid your registration ‘in full’ but are still receiving ‘Amount Due’ emails, please allow 2 business days for payments to process before contacting us.
Blue Card Services– All club volunteers must have a QLD Govt Blue Card
Rebel Active Membership- Sign up for a Rebel Active Membership and link it to RuncornRockets next time you’re in store. You’ll get special member offers andour club will receive 5% of your purchases to spend on equipment for everyone to enjoy!
|Welcome To Your Team||Final U16 Boys Purple Team #RR604 - Wesley B & George K||17/02/2023|
|Announcement||Training is still on tonight||14/02/2023|
|Announcement||U16 Boys - Final Team Lists Update||13/02/2023|
|Announcement||U18 Games Grading week 2 February||09/02/2023|
|Announcement||U16 Boys W1 Team - Who Can Help Coach Richard?||08/02/2023|
|ROCKETS REPORT||COACHING COURSE||07/02/2023|
|Announcement||U18 Team changes for Week 2 of Grading||05/02/2023|
|Welcome To Your Team||UPDATE- RR__P1 Coach Steve||03/02/2023|
|Announcement||u18 Game times Friday 3rd February 2023||02/02/2023|
|ROCKETS REPORT||Merchandise purchase or pick up||02/02/2023|